2010年2月5日金曜日

Fun correspondence card, Zebra

Hello world!
I love the Valentine's season since we can see a lot of
romantic store window displays here in Tokyo.

I made my new correspondence card using our series 602 design, zebra.
The design is letter pressed on cotton paper with hand borderd (gold edge).



I really love its grayish green design.

It's like a safari color :)


Also, I love to choose colorful envelopes for this zebra card.
Especially my favorite colors are brown and mint green envelopes!


We have started to "bespoke stationery of the month" service
in our Japanese language website.

(I ordered my zebra card from the service.)

You can check the image of the service in our website here.
February is adorable pig calling card! (Sorry it's only in Japanese...!)
We will also introduce the service in our English website soon!


Rumi, Tokyo

0 件のコメント: