2009年5月26日火曜日

New York, New York!

Since we had some meetings in NYC, I visited Big Apple!
This was the 4th visit, and every time I visit there,
I do feel the power of the city.
It's hard to explain, but I really like the lively people in
the city. Well, "Jaywalking" is a bit dangerous, though!




It was so exciting to see my best friend and colleague,
Cayce. She could join me from San Jose for the meetings.
(Thanks, Cayce!)

From May 17th to 20th, there was a big stationery exhibition,
called "National Stationery Show" in Javits Center(NYC).
I was thrilled to see a lot of the newest stationery
such as cards and pens.
(Let me introduce some trends later!)

The first day was cloudy and rained a little bit,
but the rest of my stay was sunny! Lucky :)
I took a photo of Empire State Building.
I love its cool Art Deco style!

Rumi


1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi! I've nominated you for the "Lemonade Award" for inspiring me and delighting me with your blog! Feel free to play along if you like :)Keryn