2009年12月26日土曜日

Il Buon Tempo

2009 is coming to a close, and 2010 is just around the corner!

One of our big events in 2009 was the collaboration with an Italian publishing company,

"Il Buon Tempo."



Il Buon Tempo is a small publisher which are owned by an Italian artist,
Mr. Lucio Passerini.

He uses traditional letter press machines and publishes simple and beautiful books.

Winged Wheel exhibited his 10 art books at our stores from October 30th to November 31st.
Also, we had a talk session event with Mr.Passerini at the opening reception on Oct. 30th.

I was thrilled to hear his art works and his philosophy.





I LOVE his book, which is called, "Alcuni aforismi."
There are very unique sayings/poems on the book.



It's hard to explain these in English, but my favorite saying is like this:
"I always loose my way, but always can find my way."

mi perdo continuamente e mi trovo dovunque.

Maki, from Osaka


0 件のコメント: