2008年8月21日木曜日

Our chic items, for stationery lovers!

Hello world, I'm Rumi from Tokyo.
This time, I want to show you some of my favorite cards in my store.
I hope you like them!
Which designs do you like the best?


We have more than 1000 items in our stores.
There are some main series, we call "Winged Wheel standard series". They are very popular not only foreign customers, but Japanese people.

Last week, an American customer, who works as a fashion designer in Tokyo, visited our store with her sister. (She really loves our items, and visits us several times.) This time, she brought her sister, who were visiting Tokyo as vacation. I was glad that her sister also loved our items. It was really fun to chat with them!

Although it is hard to show you all items of our stores, but I will try to
introduce you some of them in this blog soon :)

Rumi

0 件のコメント: